(07) 3267 8066 Mon-Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm Find us on Facebook

Call us today
(07) 3267 8066

Retirement Homes & Aged Care Facilities

You may be thinking it’s time for you or someone you love to move into a Retirement Village or Aged Care Facility. We can assist you and advise you in relation to the process and steps to be taken.

June 1st, 2018 by Peter Daley

Continue reading

Contested Wills

Why are Wills contested? When it comes to making your Will people who are single, and without children or financial dependants, are free to do what they like with their estate, that is, they may leave their estate as  they wish. For those with a spouse, partner, children, or step-children you have a responsibility to […]

April 4th, 2018 by Peter Daley

Continue reading

Breakdown of the Family and Children

When a relationship breaks down and the parties have children under the age of 18 years the parties are provided with free, or reduced cost, assistance by a Federal Government Family Relationship Centre.

March 1st, 2018 by Peter Daley

Continue reading

No Win No Fee

“No win no fee” – don’t be a monkey When you suffer a personal injury whether that be physical or a mental injury or both your lawyer will investigate whether you should sue your employer, the owner of the vehicle or the doctor who operated upon you to name some examples. The party who is […]

February 8th, 2018 by Peter Daley

Continue reading

Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney Brisbane

Why should I make a Will?

We were recently asked by someone, “Why do I need to make a Will? I don’t have anything. I have a few dollars and a house in joint names and that’s it.” You might be in a similar position to this person. You might own your home (with or without a mortgage), as well as some personal effects, household contents, moneys in the bank, a car and superannuation.

November 21st, 2017 by Aleksandra Holland

Continue reading